<$BlogRSDURL$>

(Re)nascido


Um blogue a toda a largura (redimensionável pelo leitor)

quinta-feira, janeiro 08, 2004

077 American beauty 

A associação deste poema ao Rui Rio, ver texto 075, criou em mim a urgência de o reler e, já agora, o partilhar: The Road Not Taken Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could To where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, And having perhaps the better claim, Because it was grassy and wanted wear; Though as for that the passing there Had worn them really about the same, And both that morning equally lay In leaves no step had trodden black. Oh, I kept the first for another day! Yet knowing how way leads on to way, I doubted if I should ever come back. I shall be telling this with a sigh Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. The Poetry of Robert Frost - Robert Frost Originalmente publicado no sapo.

CAP @ 1/08/2004 10:33:00 da tarde

| fim da página principal |

BlogRating

alta en buscadores
Contador de Visitas

online
Tantos enganados...


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Licença Creative Commons
Esta obra está licenciada sob uma Licença Creative Commons. Rights on the Web
Ajude a Combater o Spam! Clique aqui!

Motorizado por Blogger.

Technorati search
Who Links Here