<$BlogRSDURL$>

(Re)nascido


Um blogue a toda a largura (redimensionável pelo leitor)

terça-feira, agosto 10, 2004

Porque sim! 

You take my breath away

Oooh oooh take it take it all away Oooh ooh take my breath away Oooh ooh yoooo take my breath away Look into my eyes and you'll see I'm the only one You've captured my love Stolen my heart Changed my life Every time you make a move You destroy my mind And the way you touch I lose control and shiver deep inside You take my breath away You can reduce me to tears With a single sigh Ev'ry breath that you take - Any sound that you make Is a whisper in my ear I could give up all my life for just one kiss I would surely die If you dismiss me from your love You take my breath away So please don't go Don't leave me here all by myself I get ever so lonely from time to time I will find you Anywhere you go, I'll be right behind you Right until the ends of the earth I'll get no sleep till I find you to tell you That you just take my breath away I will find you anywhere you go Right until the ends of the earth I'll get no sleep until I find you To tell you when I've found you I love you Take my breath take my breath... away

Letra: Freddie Mercury. Música: Freddie Mercury. Queen 1976 "A Day at the Races"

porta-avioesdentes

Save me

It started off so well They said we made a perfect pair I clothed myself in your glory and your love How I loved you How I cried... The years of care and loyalty Were nothing but a sham it seems The years belie we lived a lie I love you till I die Save me save me save me I can't face this life alone Save me save me save me... I'm naked and I'm far from home The slate will soon be clean I'll erase the memories To start again with somebody new Was it all wasted All that love?... I hang my head and I advertise A soul for sale or rent I have no heart I'm cold inside I have no real intent Save me save me save me I can't face this life alone Save me save me save me... I'm naked and I'm far from home Each night I cry I still believe the lie I love you till I die Save me save me save me Don't let me face my life alone Save me save me ooh... I'm naked and I'm far from home

Letra: Brian May. Música: Brian May. Queen 1980 "The Game"

Originalmente publicado no sapo

CAP @ 8/10/2004 01:20:00 da manhã

| fim da página principal |

BlogRating

alta en buscadores
Contador de Visitas

online
Tantos enganados...


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Licença Creative Commons
Esta obra está licenciada sob uma Licença Creative Commons. Rights on the Web
Ajude a Combater o Spam! Clique aqui!

Motorizado por Blogger.

Technorati search
Who Links Here