<$BlogRSDURL$>

(Re)nascido


Um blogue a toda a largura (redimensionável pelo leitor)

domingo, outubro 31, 2004

Ouvir, ouvir, ouvir 

capa

Song To The Siren On the floating, shipless, oceans I did all my best to smile til your singing eyes and fingers drew me loving into your eyes. And you sang "Sail to me, sail to me, Let me enfold you." Here I am, here I am waiting to hold you. Did I dream you dreamed about me? Were you here when I was full sail? Now my foolish boat is leaning, broken lovelorn on your rocks. For you sang "Touch me not, touch me not, Come back tomorrow." Oh my heart, oh my heart shies from the sorrow. I'm as puzzled as a newborn child. I'm as riddled as the tide. Should I stand amid the breakers? Or shall I lie with death my bride? Here me sing: "Swim to me, swim to me, Let me enfold you." Here I am, Here I am, waiting to hold you." This Mortal Coil

CAP @ 10/31/2004 01:30:00 da tarde

Comunicaram:
Bom fim de semana!!!
 
Enviar um comentário

| fim da página principal |

BlogRating

alta en buscadores
Contador de Visitas

online
Tantos enganados...


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Licença Creative Commons
Esta obra está licenciada sob uma Licença Creative Commons. Rights on the Web
Ajude a Combater o Spam! Clique aqui!

Motorizado por Blogger.

Technorati search
Who Links Here