<$BlogRSDURL$>

(Re)nascido


Um blogue a toda a largura (redimensionável pelo leitor)

quarta-feira, outubro 05, 2005

Love should So we sleep in beds We've never made Holding close to love When love should fade Holding on to this is the best thing we'll ever do Morning sun is sweet and soft on your eyes Oh my love, you always leave me surprised Before my heart starts to burst With all my love for you And though how it rains And though how it pours I never could feel this way For anyone but you And though how it rains And though how it pours I never could feel this way For anyone but you So it takes some time And slip away Holding on to love When love should stay Holding on to you is the best thing I'll ever do Evening sun is sweet and soft in your face So I'll never ever leave this place I feel my heart start to burst With all my love for you And though how it rains And though how it pours I never could feel this way For anyone but you And though how it rains And though how it pours I never could feel this way For anyone but you Moby, Hotel, 2005

CAP @ 10/05/2005 07:18:00 da tarde

| fim da página principal |

BlogRating

alta en buscadores
Contador de Visitas

online
Tantos enganados...


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Licença Creative Commons
Esta obra está licenciada sob uma Licença Creative Commons. Rights on the Web
Ajude a Combater o Spam! Clique aqui!

Motorizado por Blogger.

Technorati search
Who Links Here